Tuesday 24 July 2007

Skin care for men

I used to be a soap and water guy and rarely put anything on my face other than after shave lotion. However, that changed once I got here in the UK. We arrived in winter and the extreme cold weather took it's toll on my skin. Used to the hot and tropical climate of Malaysia, I was suffering from dry skin and painful cracks on my lips.

I borrowed my wife's moisturizing cream but I hated the smell. Somehow it's doesn't feel right shopping for skin products in the stores and I don't even know, which brands to look for anyway. I am worried that I might be allergic to some of the products available.

While going through the Emerge Skincare website, I was quite assured to learn that the Emerge Labs™ line which has been formulated to address all major skin concerns. Founded by a team of dermatologists and chemists, they have a range of skin care products that are free from synthetic chemicals, fragrances and preservatives. And best of all, they do carry a few of Mens Skin Care products. You can now shop directly from their secure site (SSL RC4 128bit encryption).

No comments: